Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hard Lessons

Man oh man...October comes with rain and hard lessons. Haven't quite reached enlightenment yet. My wife and I...we've crossed over into new territory ( a bad neighborhood, if you will). Look...I've got my baggage too. We're all here to learn, right? Well guess what world? I'm still learning...still forgetting...still stuck. Man, I feel like I've been chosen by unseen forces to complete some mission and Man , I wish I knew what that mission was. My wife, beautiful, blond, Viking--we have reached a place of NO CONTACT until November 5th. My heart is shattered. This is it: we either confront our demons or we pack our bags and say Sayonara to another American Marriage. I still have hope. I know we can slay the beast...I just need to know if she's willing. If not....tune in next month.

2 comments:

  1. “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins. Not through strength, but through persistence.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there friend! Remember: Love DOES require conflict. If our partners were everything we wanted them to be, then love would not be required. We would miss out on important values like acceptance, appreciation, reaching out, and other loving virtues that would otherwise deem unnecessary. ~Gretchen

    ReplyDelete